Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TMBG and Me

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself on a Wednesday night.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself on a Wednesday night in Pittsburgh which is at least 4 hours away.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself on a Wednesday night in Pittsburgh which is at least 4 hours away and I'll have to come up with a believable excuse about why I need to leave work so early on Wednesday.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself on a Wednesday night in Pittsburgh which is at least 4 hours away and I'll have to come up with a believable excuse about why I need to leave work so early on Wednesday as well as come in to work so late and possibly hung over on Thursday.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself on a Wednesday night in Pittsburgh which is at least 4 hours away and I'll have to come up with a believable excuse about why I need to leave work so early on Wednesday as well as come in to work so late and possibly hung over on Thursday and I'm worried about my car getting me there because it may be on it's last legs.

I am going to the They Might Be Giants show by myself on a Wednesday night in Pittsburgh which is at least 4 hours away and I'll have to come up with a believable excuse about why I need to leave work so early on Wednesday as well as come in to work so late and possibly hung over on Thursday and I'm worried about my car getting me there because it may be on it's last legs but who gives a shit because I just bought my ticket and I'm jacked.


2 comments:

Whiskeyo said...

They Might Be Giants, but I know you're still a Bills fan, lover.

Mick said...

I am still a Bills fan. I also know that you are a Rams fan. I'd like to "ram" you all righty!