Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The economy is soooo bad...

...that Russian mail-order brides are now free.

Check out this letter and photo I got today:


Hello my the surprised friend!

My name Lyudmila and I wish to take away from you at all a lot of time and to penetrate in my letter! My trade the doctor the dentist. I had an ingenious idea to try to find love not in that place where I live namely not in Russia! In me there were such emotions since recent time! I would like to tell to you about it my friend. On my work in the Stomotologichesky Polyclinic I had a chance that I will go on an exchange for practice to other city for me it it was good and not much not on myself because to go to other city on practice! I do not have there friends or even I am simple girlfriends with which I can to spend time and speak cheerfully about problems in mine to a new life. But the desire to find the acquaintance from other country at me remains on former. Once after work I have gone on foot because weather was fine and saw as enamoured steams follow a hand and exchange gentle kisses. I do not have not enough tenderness and the favourite person in the lives and it to me became very clear after this walk. I like to walk sometimes one alone with myself and to think about the lives. I could not find the happiness in my city and till now is lonely. For myself I have resolved to search for the love in other country. I wish to tell about myself directly that to me 32 years and my growth 168 see I live to Russia, city Kanash. I wish to be happy life in the and I have serious sights at this world. At me the big age and is a lot of experience behind shoulders. I am confident that we can to find with you the general a theme of conversation and to learn each other more.
I hope to see yours the letter my friend about your life.

I would like to see that we became good friends and not only.

If you are serious and interested please reply ONLY to my personal email: XXXXX@XXXX.XXX

I would like to see that we became good friends and not only.

Yours new friend Lyudmila.


I am very glad she took time away from me to penetrate in her letter.

Maybe I should write her back and break it to her that I'm married, and that I don't find myself particularly attracted to women who have arms growing out of their back...

Maybe they can take care of that at the Stomotologichesky Polyclinic?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I just got the same one and googled "Stomotologichesky Polyclinic" and found your post. How strange.

Unknown said...

I too Googled the Stomotologichesky Polyclinic and hit your blog. Weird how people are hitting on that particular name. Is there such a place? Hilarious comment about arm out of back - looks creepy now that you mention it.

tesroc said...

Hello her real name is:
Ekatrina strelnikova lyudmila antonover.
100% that this is her first name
she sent me a photo of herself
I spotted an "E" on her necklace
I asked her what the"E" stood for
when exchanging luvyduvy letters but she never answered the question

tesroc said...

her home adress:
Toropova St55
apartment 10
chuvash republic
post code 429332

ps (Please dont send money via WESTERN UNION to this address
in case my neighbours see the vehicle delivering money.
I doubt if she was ever a dentist
Dentist dont become reduntant
she was probably a dental nurse?assistant.

tesroc said...

the name Lyudmila

Actual name is
Ekatrina Strelnikova