Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random text exchange de jour

...brought to you by Virgin Mobile!

In case you're just tuning in, I get random periodic texts on my phone. I have a pay-as-you-go plan with Virgin Mobile. Pretty cheap, but I get weird text messages from random people and text-spam. I found this frustrating for a while. But then, I capitulated and started answering back for the entertainment value of it.

My latest round started at 1:09 am this morning! Good thing I don't pay close attention to my phone...

Random Person: you have to tell me what happened on monday in science. LOL.

Mick: We dissected a robot.

Random Person: What?

Mick: His name was Beeblebot.

Random person: What are you talking about? lol.

Mick: Didn't our teacher tell you?

Random person: No?

Mick: For this monday's class, your homework is to collect & bring in a pound of dandelions! If you bring in two pounds or more, you get extra credit!

Random person: For what class?

Mick: Science! You want some? IM up to 8 pounds now!

Random person: Yea. I never heard her say anything about that. Lol.

Mick: She likes gardening, I guess. She's always talking about plants & flowers. I made a 2 pound bag for you, stop over & pick it up!

Random Person: lol I will. Are you serious? For Mrs. XXXXX?

Random Person: You are so lying!

Mick: Yep! Mrs. Blipple, 9th period! This is Bertha, right?

Random Person: Tori.

Mick: Tori, you have the wrong number again. You should go to our school, we have 9 periods and dissect robots!

Random Person: Tori, shut up.

Mick: This isn't Tori. My probation officer is at the door, gotta go, bye!

Random Person hasn't responded.


No comments: