Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blogging on Blogger

Like, wow, I haven't blogged on here in a long time. I feel bad not blogging on Blogger. Where else should you blog but a place called "Blogger"? Like, where would you play a video game about a frog crossing the street? That's right, "Frogger". Similarly, you should really make a special effor to blog on a place called "Blogger", I think. And, I have not really done a good job of that lately.

*sigh*

But, friends and even the odd cyber-stalker, I thought I'd let you know I am now doing a lot of cyber-blabbing on Associated Content and you can go see that by clicking right on these words that are highlighted to let you know this is a hyperlink.

I have also been blabbing on examiner.com. As a matter of fact, I am "the" cycling examiner for Dayton, Ohio. Wootie woot woot woot!

But, I really miss blogging on here. On those other web sites, I have to sort of neuter my personality and stick to their guidelines. 400 words max, 400 words min, no vulgar language, blah blah blah blah blah and all that shit.

I said shit! Shit yeah! I miss that. Wait, I never really said "shit" before, though...

See? That's what rebellion will do to ya.

Anyhow, I just thought I'd let everyone know that I miss blogging on here. And, I miss writing cuss words.

Okay, see ya later, shit heads!

Poop!


No comments: