Thursday, May 10, 2007

A new challenge

I was looking for a new challenge in my life. I was thinking about RAAM or Ironman But the other day I heard a radio ad and decided upon my next challenge in life.

I'm going to take the Lunesta 7 night challenge

That's a free 7-day trial of the prescription sleep drug Lunesta. It's a bit of a misnomer because the real challenge comes on the 8th day when:
  • Someone asks you the question "So, what did you do this week?"
  • You try to get to sleep without it
  • You try to resist calling your doctor for a refill

Yeaaaahhhhhh! I'm gonna take the challenge so I can pop a pill, lay down in bed and pump my fist in the air! Nanoseconds afterward, my arms will fall limp and my clenched fist will uncurl as I am propelled into an 8 hour coma.

Welcome to the world of EXTREME SLEEPING!

No comments: