Sunday, May 27, 2007

Buffalo Trip Report Abridged Version

7 hour drive. The kids are loud but my *.mp3 player is louder. Saw turtle trying to cross I-71. I hope he made it. For first time ever, gas is cheaper in NY than in OH. My 3 year old niece still thinks I'm a rock star. Yay for cable TV, watched Ultimate Fighting and Giro D'Italia. Drank too much beer, ate 24 chicken wings. 70 mile bike ride. Mom stopped by. Her hair is a very pretty white. Maybe mine will be that color someday. Younger brother #2 has a new Jesus shirt. Rode his motorcyle. Still have my motorcyle license, thinking it should be put to use. Younger brother #1 works too hard & inhales toluene. His Rottwheiler is slowing down. Ready to come back, but not for another 7 hours in that tin can. I hope house is still there.

No comments: