Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Super Blunder

Me and my buddy might be able to actually take a stab at Mt. Hood the weekend of Feb 2nd. The snow is packed and the only real risky crevasse is filled in with ice.

Yay!

My buddy even sent me a five hundred page book on mountaineering.

Yay!

But I haven't read a lick of it yet.

Boo!

I didn't realize it when booking our flight, but that's Super Bowl weekend and I'll be flying back on a plane during kickoff.

Boo!

Oh well. Hey, at least I'll have a safe flight because all the terrorists will be at the Super Bowl.

Yay!

Unless they plan on flying a plane into the Super Bowl...

Boo!

* Oh shit. *

1 comment:

HIOAg said...

Risky? .... ...It looks like your Dad's basement is more dangerous that any Mt. Hood crevasse!

Feb 2th.......You're going to miss Ground Hog Day too?... ...SHAME ON YOU ! It tastes GREAT !