Thursday, January 31, 2008

I See Sick People

I see sick people
now they're everywhere
I wade through the pathogens
that populate the air

RNA-breathing zombies
are all over this place
with their pale, clammy skin
and their mucous-lined face

Like this guy in the hallway
he's sniffing and snortin'
it's times like these
I wish people had Norton

So that when I'm invaded
by a trojan rhinovirus
It would give me an alert
and transfer files to Billy Cyrus

So far I've escaped them
and I'm feeling quite fine
but that most likely means
I'm the next one in line

Tomorrow at the airport
I don't stand a chance
It's like being american
at a restuarant in France

I'm already starting
to feel lightheaded now
it's the same way I feel
after a pint of kung pao

I give up, just take me
I'll become one of you
bite marks on my neck
now I'm Nosferatu

No comments: