Friday, February 22, 2008

Cod Killa'

The purpose of this blog is twofold:

1) Show the world that I am talented enough to write hip-hop

2) Express my love for fish this time of year. Seriously, I love fish. I have all my life.

So... *thump thump thump thump* ...M.C. Michael Cycle is in the Houuuuuuuuuuse!

Bloop...bloop...bloop...bloop...

*drum fill*

Yeaaahhhhhh...now put your fins up in th' air
and swish 'em around like you're fresh-caught fare
'cus lent is the time of year
when I be snatchin' up salmon like a big brown bear!

Cus I'm a Cod Killa', Cod Killa'
Batter dip, fry and sprinkle malt vinega'
Cod killa', thank God it's Fry-day
Cus baby Fish stick time is the highlight 'o my day!

I'm headed on down to Catholic church
for the semi-annual fish fry
For days I been dreamin' 'bout some perch
and hangin' with my homies while I'm rollin' that die


Cus I'm a Cod Killa', Cod Killa'
My breath be stinkin' like I was Godzilla
Cod Killa', get outa my way
cod liver f***in' oil be my source of Vitamin A!

I don't matter how you prepare it
I'll eat any damn thing in the sea
But sorry Charlie, I don't share it
Don't deprive me of my omega-3!

Cus I'm a Cod Killa', Cod Killa
I'm downing that shit with the wafers of 'da Nilla
Cod Killa', don't be no fool
You ain't got the caviar to swim in my school!

*synthesizer riff*

Yo!, Take the skin off y'all, M.C Michael Cycle sayin' peace out.


*fadeout*


No comments: