Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Didn't Get Invited and I'm hurt! Ok, I'm Better Now.

Senator John McCain Holds Event at Sinclair

Sinclair Center was the host site this afternoon for a private event for Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain and area supporters. The by-invitation-only event was a stop on McCain’s campaign trail to gain additional support in Ohio prior to the upcoming March 4th primary. Despite repeated invitations, the Senator’s tight campaign schedule prohibited him from greeting Sinclair students, faculty and staff in a larger, public forum.




Last week, Chelsea. This week, McCain. You gotta love being a swing county in a swing state.

Actually...no, ya don't.

My office is on the third floor right above where all this stuff usually takes place. Years ago, Jesse Jackson was outside and I knocked on my window really hard and he looked up at me and I made a funny face at him. If that isn't leaving your mark on the world, I don't know what is.

Today, I saw McCain's bus "The Straight Talk Express" outside and I was watching for him to get out, so I could do my signature "knock on the window trick". But, he must have already gone inside.

Or, maybe he couldn't leave the bus's bathroom because he forgot to take his Flomax.

I dunno.

No comments: