Friday, May 9, 2008

Random Friend De Jour

I always get that "pit in the stomach" sort of lonely feeling when I take trips.

Today, I was in the car driving a bit south of Louisville and I swear as soon as the thought "I'm so bored" went through my mind, it happened...

My crotch vibrated.

Cus, that's where I keep my phone when I drive.

It was another "random friend" sending me a text message.

And tonight, time was wayyyyyyyy on my side because I had another 4 hours left in the car.

This one worked out well. No harsh words. I think I scared this person off with genuine "wierdness".

Random Person: Ha tori its me richard please text back

Me: Hi dick!

Richard: Who is this?

Me: My name is Thaddeus 'stretch' kinowski, sr.

* Phone rings, I don't answer *

Richard: Who is this?

Richard: Who is this?

Me (20 minutes later after the I-65 rest area): I just went potty!

Random Person: This isnt richard

Me: But you said it was! Why you gotta be like that?

Random Guy: This is his bro he used my fone

Me: Oh sorry bro. When he gets back, would you tell him I just bought tickets to goat fest 2008 and I was wondering if he wanted one?

Richard's Bro: I dnt live at his house u can call him at *******

Me: Oh, groovy a liscious!

Richard's Bro: lol k then

Feeling lonely? Get Virgin Mobile cell phone service.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have seen what I saw on the way home. I won't post too much here though, because it would em-bare-ass Emily.

All I know is I won the bet from Saturday night.

Mick said...

What bet?

Memory fades when i drink too much.