Friday, September 14, 2007

Because I am Not Very Mature...

...I give the person at the local Starbucks a bogus name every time I order my morning fu-fu latte drink. They have this new policy where they write your name on your cup and call it out loud when it's ready.

So, this is amusing to me. It's like I get to be a different goofily-named person every day. Like, just this week I was:

Monday: Vito
Tuesday: Smedley
Wednesday: Jeb
Today: Bif

Jeb and Bif were really a big hit. Since a couple of the workers know me, they seem to get a kick out of it. This is a relief to me because I used to worry they thought it was a pain in the ass. So, it's nice to hear when they ask me "who do you want to be today?". The new hires have no clue. And it's cool when one of the workers is handed a cup they know is mine because it says "Jamal" or something like that.

I want to be Chao-Li on Monday. But, I'm running kinda dry on name ideas. I like to use few letters as possible, cus I don't wanna slow the line up too much.

This is a formal call for your ideas. Please help.

No comments: