Monday, August 18, 2008

My house wet itself

Hi.

I'm back from vacation.

I need to tell the story of how I came back and there was a huge puddle of dirty water in the basement:

Well, when I came back from NY on vacation, there was this...huge puddle of water in the basement.

So, I called the plumber and asked him to check it out.

His name is Shawn. He charges a lot on the weekend. He looked at the puddle. Then, he looked at stuff directly above it upstairs. He used a flashlight. He also wears a belt, so he didn't have plumber butt.

Then, he told me the dishwasher was toast. Or, maybe it was the other way around. I dunno. What I do know is that we just bought a dishwasher like warranty period + 2 months ago.

Shawn shut the water to the dishwasher off. Then, he charged me $204.

So, now, we have a new dishwasher.

His name is Mike.

Bye.

No comments: