Friday, October 26, 2007

Alabama Getaway 2.0

Hey ya'll,

Just sayin' Yo from the hoppin' town of Evergreen, AL!

This trip was sort of thrown together with the idea of spending some (probably final) quality time with my grandmother. She is a very influential figure in my life who at 94 has not been herself since she broke her hip a little while ago.

I came down here with my Dad and my brother and I am happy to report that I have not killed either of them...yet.

I'm not so happy to report that my grandmother didn't know me today. The nurse claims it could be "Sundowners Syndrome" and I'm hoping her noodle is more functional tomorrow morning.

I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that I brought my bike down here and I plan to log some quality saddle time. I also have not eaten a single thing today that was even close to resembling a fruit or vegetable and this is making me feel like a turd.

More when I can...

Tailwinds!

No comments: