Saturday, October 20, 2007

Token Blog

This blog isn't really about anything. It is a stop-gap measure designed to bridge between blogs of a more meaningful nature. I have stuff coming up in my life that I can blog about. But, they haven't happened yet or I haven't formed any concrete thoughts about these things. So, I'm blogging this blog because I don't want to interrupt the stream of attention I get from the 28 people who might read this. I wasn't breast fed when I was a baby and this might have something to do with it.

So, please read this. And, maybe post a comment telling me how nice I am, how funny I am or about my sexy tush? That way I won't have to run out to the drug store and buy a pack of Playtex nipples to suck on.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is hilarious!@ :-)