Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This Is Such a Bunch of...Well...You Know...

I'm so pissed right now!

I've been hornswoggled! I've had enough steroid scandal. This whole Chinese thing had my morale so low, and now this.

Check it out, partner:

Bulls, not riders, under steroids cloud in bull riding

The steroids scandals have claimed the latest and perhaps most unlikely suspect yet.
The sport of bull riding may start drug testing some of its athletes – not the riders, the bulls.
As if the four-legged beasts that weigh up to 2,200 pounds don't have enough testosterone, some bull owners allegedly are injecting the animals with anabolic steroids.


"Oh, I think damn near everybody's doing it," said Jerry Nelson, one of the sport's top bull owners. "It ain't going to slow down. It's just like baseball, football, whatever. It's not going to slow down until you legislate (against) it."


Well...hot spit on the griddle! I feel so betrayed. Right on the heels of watching my favorite Bull Rider (Bubba McTwinklediddy), win the Shitkicker Invitational, I hear about all of this scandal in my favoritest sport ever; PBR (Professional Bull Riding). Bulls on Steroids. Who woulda thunk it? They would never give an animal steroids...right?

Now I gots to trade in my belt buckle. And my iron-on T-shirt.

I don't know what to believe in no more.




1 comment:

Frankie Chase said...

I wouldn't be too upset. Unless of course one of them breaks the home run record. Then I'll be PISSED! AHHHHHHHHH! A FUCKIN' BULL JUST BROKE THE HOME RUN RECORD!!!!! (shaking fist at sky) WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!?!?!?!?!