Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm gonna turn 40...

...in exactly one month. Not that I'm keeping track or anything. When it happens, maybe it's I time I act a bit more like a "man" and not so much a "young man".

So, just maybe, I should start to:

  • act more mature and not continue to amuse myself by performing the stunt where I drive the exact same speed as the car next to me for several miles, thereby causing the other driver and passenger in my car to feel really uncomfortable.
  • not allow spontaneous, solo, daytime drinking excursions to negatively affect my self esteem. Cus, let's face it, I'm past the half way point, statistically.

  • retire from changing around marquis signs to say funny things, largely because everyone else I know is too afraid or tired to do it with me.

  • probably give up on doing the funny handshake where you tickle the palm of the other person's hand with your finger.
  • eventually succumb to farting when I pee. All the old guys in the bathroom do this and I just know it's not long before I'm next. Ya also gotta grunt along with it. Uhhh! Tooooot! * tinkle *
  • stop making voice impersonations of all the bosses at work

Yeah, ya know what? I think this all feels very natural.

No, actually, it doesn't. Let's talk in a month.

No comments: