Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cod Killa'

* thump thump thump thump *

...M.C. Mackerel is in the Houuuuuuuuuuse!




Bloop!...bloop!...bloop!...bloop!...

* drum fill *

Yeaaahhhhhh...

now put your fins up in th' air
and swish 'em around like you're fresh-caught fare
'cus Lent is the time of year
when I be snatchin' up salmon like a big brown bear!

Cus I'm a...

Cod Killa', Cod Killa'
Batter dip, fry and sprinkle malt vinega'
Cod killa', thank God it's Fry-day
Cus baby Fish stick time is the highlight 'o my day!

I'm headed on down to Catholic church
for the semi-annual fish fry
For days I been dreamin' 'bout some perch
and hangin' with my homies while I'm rollin' that die


Cus I'm a...

Cod Killa', Cod Killa'
My breath be stinkin' like I was Godzilla
Cod Killa', get outa my way
cod liver f***in' oil be my Vitamin A!

I don't matter how you prepare it
I'll eat any damn thing in the sea
But sorry Charlie, I don't share it
Don't deprive me of 'da omega-3!

Cus I'm a...

Cod Killa', Cod Killa
I'm downing hush puppies with the wafers of 'da Nilla
Cod Killa', don't be no fool
You ain't got the caviar to swim in my school!

* synthesizer riff *

Yo!, Take the skin off and 'da bones out y'all, M.C Mackerel sayin' peace out!


* fadeout *

No comments: