Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Octagon's Purpose Has Been REVEALED!

The eight-sided enigma that sits atop my Dad's house has a definite purpose, so sources close to my Dad (so close, in fact that they actually are my Dad), have revealed.

This project was motivated by my Dad's strong ire for the power company, which sits just just behind Nazi Germany and The Democratic National Party as his most hated organizational empires.

The structure will use infrared radiation from sunlight to heat the air inside. This warm air will then be pumped into the house where it will join the hot air produced by Dad, the cold 55 degree air that fills the majority of the house and the high levels of radon that creep up through the basement.

I'm going to give my Dad credit and say this seems like a brilliant idea and I hope it works out well.

Now, if we only knew what the orange cone was for...


No comments: