Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good dad/bad dad?

I did my bike ride at 7am this morning. So, on the way home from work, I stopped by Fox & Hound, pounded a big Guinness, went home, made dinner, had two more glasses of wine and then my kids want to listen to some music. Who am I to deprive them?

I put on the Aquabats and in two minutes we have a little three person mosh circle going in the living room.

After 20 minutes or so, the living rooms is getting kind of toasty. Naturally, I proceed to take my shirt off and I'm swirling it around over my head kinda like a Pittsburgh Steelers fan with their Terrible Towels.

I performed this at weddings in my younger days. Not to be outdone, my kids did the same thing.

And then it dawns on me:

I may have just taught two innocent little girls how to be strippers.

Foop.

No comments: