Monday, April 28, 2008

Today's random text exchange

Actually started last night at 10 foopin' 59 pm!

Unknown person: Wat up?

* I noticed the message this morning after I got to work. *

Me: Yo, wat up dog? (

* see? I'm trying to be more "hip" this time around *

Phone rings! Yarf!

* I didn't answer and the person didn't leave a voice mail. *

Me: Why U B ringing me and hangin up like dat?

Phone rings again. Followed by a text message.

Unknown late night sales person: Free incom

Me: You spelled income wrongly.

Unknown persistant solicitous person: Ca me

Me: I have laryngitis and can't talk

Unknown person: Who ds

Me: I ds

Unknown Person: Wat

Me: I do

Unknown Scary Person: Leav dayton nw

Me: But I like it here! I'm not in danger, am I?

Unknown profane person: F*ck u

Me: That wasn't very nice! Why u gotta do me like dat?

* I go teach class. No answer when I get back *

Me: Hey, let's make a deal: if you apologize for talking nasty to me, I won't plaster your phone number on my blog with 12,000 page hits. Deal?

Unknown person: Deal tha nuts in yo mouth.

I'm pretty sure that's not an apology.

(937) 270-2330

I think I remember from working a phone bank that *67 blocks caller ID. So, hit *67 first and let's have fun with this foophead.

No comments: