Tuesday, April 29, 2008

They continue...

...and today's exchange was even better. It started getting on my nerves though. But even I think this is hilarious.

* 9:55 am *

Unknown Person: Wat up wt tha car

Unknown Person: U ok

Me: No! I'm still pissed you said a nasty word to me you big potty-mouth!

Unknown Person: Who r u a petafile wierd ass boy

Me: You originally contacted me. You should know who I am!

Unknown person: Answer tha phone what you hyden

Me: I can't talk!

* I have now officially decided this person is getting tiresome. Time to switch tactics. *

Me: Who's selling you your stuff? Tell me now, it will be better in the long run.

Unknown person: Obama sold it2 kadafi

Me: Are you familiar with the penalties for interfering with an investigation?

Unknown Person: im on my way 2 the detev now

Me: think about your future and I'll get back with you @ 16:00

* I ride my bike to work and teach lab *

* exactly 4pm *

Me: Hello youngster. Have you given any more thought to what we talked about?

* phone rings *

Me: Yesterday you told my associate something about 'free incom'. Tell me who is at the top of your secret noodle ring. Tell me!

Unknown person: Free incoming calls.

Me: Oh. It's not a drug ring?

Me: If it's not a secret drug ring, then I'm not interested. Have a nice day. God bless!

Unknown person: im only 12 im taking my phone 2 my dads.

Me: Tell him I want to talk to him about your potty mouth.

Me: and talking to strangers!

Me: and spending more time with your English book!

* phone rings, I answer *

Me (talking in deep voice): "Talk to me".

Unknown Person: "You need to tell your kid to quit playing with the phone."

* Click! Person hangs up. *

I think we're done now.

No comments: