Friday, April 18, 2008

This woke me up

today at 5:30am.

I thought it was the garbage truck driving by. I thought to myself "wow, those garbage trucks are heavy enough to shake the whole house?".

5.2 earthquake rattles Midwest; tremors felt in Miami Valley

WEST SALEM, Ill. (AP/WDTN) - Residents across the Midwest were awakened Friday morning by a 5.2 magnitude earthquake that rattled skyscrapers in Chicago's Loop and homes in the Miami Valley but appeared to cause no major injuries or damage.

I was having a cool x-rated dream. But, it was well worth it to wake up to experience this, even if I thought it was a rowdy garbage truck at the time. Cross another one off my life's "to do" list in the "mother nature" area:
  • Feel an earthquake. DONE
  • See a funnel cloud. NOT DONE YET.
  • Have sex with a cyborg woman. PARTALLY DONE.

No comments: