Sunday, November 23, 2008

Me don't get it...

I'm looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow and it says it's going to rain all day.

Okay. But, because I am not very trusting, I looked on the weather map and there's no green stuff showing any precipitation.

Then, I look at the weather map in motion and it shows no green stuff. But this time, the lack of green stuff is in motion!

So, like how's it gonna rain?

Okay, okay, I'm a scientist. I understand precipitation is sometimes a complicated process. And, the atmosphere is a very heterogeneous mixture of gases with temperature fluctuations and pressure systems and there's probably a low pressure system with very moist air that is going to collide with a high pressure system and produce some turbulence with tightly packed isobars.

I understand.

No, wait, actually, I don't understand what the hell I just said.

But just the same, I don't see any green stuff nearby. So, it's not raining all day tomorrow and I'm callin' it.

And, I'm riding my bike to work. I think that's really behind my theory. In psychological terms, it's "wish fulfillment".

So, in closing:

Ain't raining tomorrow as much as they say.

Bye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't quit your day job.