Monday, October 6, 2008

Cuba Gooding Jr...

...visited campus today on a mission of encouragement designed to make young people temporarily suspend their video gaming and register to vote.


Just look at him walk like he's on a mission. Cuba Gooding, Sr. should be proud.

He spoke in the library. It's the building with all the books in it where everyone goes to diligently update their MySpace page.

I didn't go. But, I do find things some things ironic about his visit:

  • For a guy named "Cuba", he sure is democratic

  • He didn't even come close to adhering to our faculty/staff dress code

  • I wonder if he asked anyone to "show me the money" for his travel expenses?

What's he doing above? Is that an autograph stamp or something? Would save time I suppose...

Hmmm...Ok, that's all I have for now.

So...bye.

No comments: