Monday, October 27, 2008

Stupid letters number I forgot: Fleet

Customer Relations
C.B. Fleet Company, Inc
4615 Murray Place
Lynchburg, VA

Dear Sir or Madam,

My wife says I have a problem. Although I'm male, I question my freshness.

As the producers of feminine wash, deodorant spray, powder and cleaning cloths for females, I can't help but notice the absence of products for males in your portfolio. Possibly there are some products in the feminine area that men may use as well? My stinky area of concern would be that "south of the border" if you know what I mean.

I would greatly appreciate your help. I'm hesitant to contact you via phone because I am quite embarrassed by this problem. Please send any information you may have via postal mail.

Thanks,

Mike Canespu

Their response:



Dear Mr. Canespu,

Thank you for your recent correspondence concerning Summers Eve products. We appreciate hearing from our consumers, and are always looking for ways to improve our products and services.

You had asked about whether we currently manufacture masculine hygiene products. Unfortunately, we do not currently manufacture a masculine line of products. However, we would suggest to you that products such as Summers Eve Feminine Wash do eliminate body odors without leaving a feminine-type fragrance on the skin. We do appreciate your suggestions, and will forward those suggestions to the appropriate personnel, including our Executive Officers.

C.B. Fleet Co., Inc is committed to producing only the highest quality of products. We trust that your experiences with Summer's Eve products will meet your expectations and be your brand of choice. Enclosed you will find coupons good for future purchases of our products.

Sincerely,

Donna H. John
Technical Information Coordinator
C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.

1 comment:

mikesaveme said...

I feel unfresh reading this.