Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I don't need this distraction!

My Dad gave me a green laser pointer for Christmas. Nothing that powerful, only 5 mW.

But, Holy Cannoli! The thing is 'da bomb! I'm writing this blog in green, just to show my new found respect.

Green lasers are brighter, in part because our eyes can see green better because it is in the center of the visible spectrum (ROYGBIV).

Secondly, green light has more energy per photon than red light.

Thirdly, green lasers
KICK ASS!

*
Darth Vader like breathing *

While the salt truck drove by a two minutes ago, I snuck in the guest room where it's all dark and shot a green dot on the road where in front of where he was driving, maybe a few tenths of a mile down the road and he hit his brakes! I almost woke everybody up from cracking up so bad.

Last night, it was misty and because of the humidity, you could see the entire beam! I shot a green dot on a cloud!

Yee har!

I hit the picture window of a house, at the end of the cul de sac and I could see the green dot on an inside wall. Randy, if you are reading this, look outside your window right now. I'm glad I don't know where any one's bedroom is, or I'd be tempted to mess with people while they are trying to sleep.

With more powerful wattage lasers, you can pop dark balloons and even light matches.

Yeeeeahhhhhh!

So, I guess I gotta go.

Bye.

No comments: