Friday, January 9, 2009

I SAID GOOD DAY! Part Doh!


A continuation of previous post (below)

Random Person: So how was basketball

Random Person: Practice at 6 in the morning! That's gotta suck!

Me: I fouled g-man while he was shooting a 3-pointer and coach got mad & made me do sprints and then he grabbed my package.

Random Person: Who is g-man?

Me: Quit playin' , you know who g-money is!

Random Person: You had to run sprints at 6 in the morning? I bet that had to suck!

Me: Yeah and then coach jumped in the shower with me.

Random Person: Oh wow...I bet that was fun lol.

Me: Actually, I kinda liked it. Maybe next time we'll use separate showers tho.

Random Person: You liked being in the shower with the coach?

Me: Yeah, I'm exploring a new side of my self.

Random Person: And what side is that?

Random Person: That blue jacket is cute today.

Me: Thanks. I shoplifted it.

Random Person: Nice lol

Me: Mall cop chased me but I juked him. Next time you see me with it, come touch it. It's nice!

Random Person: I can't do that...you will know who I am then lol

Me: This isn't Gertrude?

Random Person: Lol no

Me: Well, I can't just text back and forth with someone I don't know. Good day then.

Random Person: What's your new side that your exploring?

Random Person: You want to know who it is?

Me: I SAID GOOD DAY!

No comments: