Friday, July 4, 2008

Attention, all late night patriots!

It's the 4th of July night.

Every year, tonight is the night people who lives near me become quite overzealous with their feelings of patriotism.

Yep, in my little corner of suburbia, people stay up and shoot fireworks off until 3am.

I know they don't need to wait until 3am. They are just doing it because they know they can get away with it once a year and they want to be drunk bastards and keep us all up at night.

Well, I have a special ace in the hole for you this year, Mister late-night fireworks dis charger.

I've ridden 216 miles this week. I'm taking care of three dependents; a five year old, an eight year old and a stubborn sixty seven year old man recovering from a heart attack.

So, because I'm wayyyyy to tired for any sort of confrontation...

...I'm going to just sleep right through your little late night display of freelance pyrotechnics.

Yeah. That's how I even the score.

Good night.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: