Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don was really Duke and Duke was really a dog and the dog is dead

Okay, so I need to fact-check more, as in...period.

Yesterday, I had doubts about humanity and I wrote a tear jerking blog about a homeless guy named "Don" who had a friend who made a memorial along the bike path which was removed by someone.

First of all, no one removed the memorial. I checked this morning and it is still there. I guessed I missed it on the way home yesterday.

See? I took a picture for ya!



Secondly, the guy's name wasn't "Don". It was "Duke".

Thirdly, Duke wasn't a guy. I mean, I think he had a penis. But, it was a dog penis.

What I'm trying to say is I think it was a dog. No one names a cat Duke.

Using the special process called "looking", I noticed that there was a mound of dirt where Duke had been buried. And, it wasn't a big mound of dirt, maybe at most 3 feet long.

So, Duke wasn't a guy. Or, if he was, he was a midget. Uh, I mean, he was vertically challenged.

So, Duke is dead. But he's probably a dog. And, no one messed with his memorial. It's still there. My faith in humanity is restored.

Not really.

To correct my blog; Duke's a dog.

Hey! I think I just wrote a hip-hop.

Rest in peace, Duke.

No comments: