Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Consequences of Stardom

Today was the first day the commercial TV spot aired.

I appear for 5.78 action-packed seconds. I measured it.

Whelp, when I got home, I discovered a voice message from "Ms. Olivia Snoddgrass" of Multimedia Productions, Inc. Ms. Snoddgrass has a very nasal voice that sounds curiously like a person pinching their nose with the thumb and forefinger. In her message, she explained how Hollywood, Reno and various European countries are requesting a copy of the commercial and how I needed to contact her office as soon as possible. Then she closed with "thank you Mr. Cornstarch, please call us".

Maybe Mr. Cornstarch is leaving town at just the right time.

And I'm not sure how many Cornstarch's there are in the white pages, but he needs an unlisted number.

No comments: