Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today's ride and it's true moment of glory

The chip and seal surface stuttered under my knobby tires. The Lake loomed vast in front of me. Today's high wind abraded the surface rendering it unable to reflect the large, frothing cumulus clouds above. I stopped, unclipped and precariously placed a leg down on the loose gravel of the pier area at the dead end of the road. I briefly drank in this image, lake churning and grey, only one sailboat far in the distance, then started riding again. I had completed the first leg of the out and back journey to Lake Ontario and back. I mounted, changed direction and began logging the first feet of the remaining thirty six miles.

Wedged between large wheat and corn fields, I soon became aware of the quietness of this segment of road and how the world had temporarily granted me some time completely alone.

So, I capitalized on 'dat shit and ducked behind a bush, whipped out my willie and took a leak for almost 3 minutes straight!

Cus, I had to pee for like the past hour and a half! Looking at that lake didn't help any. Dang!

That's pretty much all I had to say.

Bye.

No comments: