Friday, July 18, 2008

Making history one stupid word at a time

Well, I thought I was on to something when I thought I created the word "Foop". But, I found out this was chartered territory.

I didn't let this get me down. No foopin' way.

About 2.5 blogs ago, I created the Japanese inspired word "Toyashahinga" (Toy-ya-sha-hing-gah) which was supposed to be the battle cry of a dive-bombing Japanese beetle.



So, I Googled it, and was pleased to find out the only internet presence the word Toyashahinga presently enjoys stems from that blog only.

And so, because I'm blogging about the fact that the word Toyashahinga was found in the other blog, there will be another Google entry for this blog which is about the other blog and that will be two google entries for Toyashahinga.

Did everybody...follow that?

I have made another indelible mark on the world.

I'm on to my next project already. I emailed a guy from the bike shop and stuck the word "flarnation" in a sentence to see if he noticed. I'm not sure what flarnation means yet.

Toyashahinga!

No comments: